15 January 2006

my comp is finally OK again. Chingling came over and strangely, after her magical touch (of which both of us are still scratching our head o'er) has healed my bonkie pc. we still don't really know wad's the cause of its bonki-ness but anyway, it seems to be fixed.

we went o'er to east coast park soon after. the weather was cooling but weird cos the clouds in the sky were weird. you look to your left and you see a brightly lit sky, some clouds but a clear blue sky. you turn to your right and you see this.



weird as it may be, it was still a pretty nice sight and this, is a nice shot.

remember my fat cat project?

here is the fattest cat i've come across so far. and also the most hairy one.


The Changi Village Fat Cat!

was out with sano the other day for lunch in orchard. i forgot why. it was one of those random meet ups anyway. i bought a bag from HUSH HUSH cos it was on discount. saw lotsa cute stuff and adored the brollies but too expensive.



"a picture speakst of a thousand words.."


(click to enlarge)
CAUGHT GUGU IN BATHROOM!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA



(click to enlarge)
i got bored and so did gugu so i took a shot of him hehehe


Astonishingly, as I flipped through my diary that I've kept for years, in one of its earlier entries dated 6th Feb 2001, I saw this:

(translated from my chinese-written entries)
"mom said she helped me consult and fortune teller who uses POKER and he said that this year (2001) wasn't a good year for me to start relationship. the party involved in that particular relationship would be out to cheat / cheat on me."

freaky huh? lol

Nowadays I've been going for job interviews and all and I feel like I'm gonna be driven up the wall by my mom soon.

tho i know wad she tries to tell me are with intentions towards my well-being, but they contradict themselves making me feel really stuck and bad and most importantly, why it sucked is when i strongly disagree against them yet given my mom's character, it's like mission impossible.

Anyway, besides frustrations and plenty of time to spare but also a depleting bank account, I've occupied my time by re-reading my novels, wrapping my books and I intend to wrap up all my comic books with transparent wrapping paper. muahahahaha

mel teo is back in sydney for now and it's back to the phone/letter communication once again.

sano was telling me about him going overseas sometime soon.

hmm hope me n gu's hope to go hongkong this year will come true.
we intend to get ourselves a symbolic gift this year on our First Year Annivasary that's coming up next month.

Time Flies.

0 comments: